CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

McFatty Monday

So, I know I posted about weight loss before... but now one of my favorite blogs is doing a weightloss thing, and I'm going to join her. McFatty Mondays, here we go.

I need to lose : 50 lbs
I plan on doing this by: cutting out sweets and pop, eating healthier, and doing Jillian Michaels Shred

Recipe of the day: My Breakfast

I've been eating this recently because my milk supply dipped when I had a stomach virus over Christmas. I can tell a big difference in my boobs when I eat oatmeal, so I try to eat this every morning, plus, it's healthy!

1/4 cup quick oats
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon brown sugar

Cook in microwave for 1 minute

Add 1/4 cup of Bare Naked Granola (I like fruit and nut, it's available at Wal-Mart) and about a 1/4 cup of milk (optional).

I like it cuz the granola adds crunch!

More blogging soon, colic has taken over our lives.

Edited to include:

I AM DOWN TO 223.8! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!