CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

24

No, not the TV show.

Blair, at Heir to Blair (who, by the way, is the reason I always do weightloss posts on Monday), discussed how she read an article in a magazine (normally read by menopausal women, just sayin') by Dr. Oz that encouraged people to take their weight loss journeys 24 hours at a time.

Well. Duh.

That point may seem rather obvious, but I to admit, after reading her post, I had an AHA! moment.

Of COURSE you should take it 24 hours at a time. Of COURSE. I've been trying to take it a week at a time, and I've been failing miserably. I do okay on Monday and Tuesday, but by Thursday (at the latest) I'm completely useless.

So this week, I'm taking it day by day. TODAY I will exercise. TODAY I will drink enough water. TODAY I will eat well.

And tomorrow? Tomorrow I'll do the same. But I'll worry about that tomorrow.

Oh, and BA? You should have seen MY "stepping out on Saturday outfit." It makes yours look classy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!