CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Husband is my Hero.

I'm a stay at home mom (mostly). I mainly take care of our daughter all day. Now that she's older, I'm slowly being able to reclaim my home (except the guest room. Lets forget the guest room, shall we?). But I still get so frustrated when the laundry is piled up, or the dishes are taking over the kitchen. My husband speaks my love language. 

My husband works hard. Like, really hard. I'm sure I really don't have any idea how hard, I just know he comes back with some biiiiig sweat stains on his shirts. He doesn't sit behind a desk all day (not that there is anything wrong with that!), he does manual labor. His job requires him to put up doors, windows, paint, hillmen, cabinets, countertops, etc all day long. I am in awe of him. Really!

On top of all that, he comes home and he vacuums. And he takes out the trash. And he baths the baby. And lately, he's the only one who can get her to go to sleep.

He's my hero.

He knows when I can't take anymore screaming, and swoops in and takes Miss Priss. He knows when I get aggrevated by things, and steers us away. He usually knows what I'm thinking before I do. He is so fiercely protective of me and Keevia, and yet he's as gentle as a big teddy bear.

He is forever understanding when I'm sleep deprived, and gives the bed to me and the baby. He begs me to sleep in (even when I can't), and wants me to do WHATEVER it is that will make my life easier. He would buy me anything I merely though about wanting in a heartbeat if we had the money.

He's my hero.

We struggled through high school and college, dating then breaking up... but honestly? I can't imagine my life any different. He is so good to me, and I can only hope I am half as good to him.

I love you baby. Thank you for everything you do for me, and for Keevia. Thank you for how hard you work. Thank you for taking care of us. You really are my hero.

Who is your hero?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to say this but this is a secret i like share on the internet on how i got my ex back from a great spell caster. my name is Bella my ex broke up with me 5 months ago, i felt incomplete i decide to contact a spell caster called Dr Oje to help me bring her back. and he brought her back to me within 48 hours and she is living with me but now i always think that she has no real love for me but i am still happy that she is right with me because i can't think of ever loosing her again. in case u still needs Dr Oje help you can reach him on: temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!